Defining and implementing the right strategy
SCOA assists entrepreneurs and top management in identifying long-term competitive success factors, using its knowledge of the sectors and of the rapidly-changing landscape in which they operate. The search for the right competitive positioning also involves the public sector, where SCOA’S engagements aim to improve the cost-effectiveness of public organizations and the services they supply.
True competitive advantage derives from the timely and effective implementation of the chosen strategy: we therefore assist our clients not only in strategic planning, but in the implementation of the agreed strategic guidelines. We assist our clients in:
- Analyzing their competitive positioning
- Defining company strategy, analyzing scenarios and company potential
- Establishing policies for competing and cooperating within their sectors
- Structuring Private Equity transactions, M&A, IPOs
- Strategic planning: value-based panning, industrial and business plans, financial planning, distinctive competencies
- Developing international business
- Assessing the risk of potential investments through technical, economic and financial due diligence
- Finding the right industrial, commercial and financial partners
- Accessing tax breaks and incentives
- Building company networks
- Managing generational turnover processes
- Improving management capabilities with immediate effect through the use of management ad interim
SCOA offers private and public-sector companies, institutional bodies and investment funds, as well as public-sector organizations assistance throughout the phases of complex financial and investment projects (establishing strategy, scouting for partners, legal and tax assistance, due diligence, negotiation and closing and implementation).